21.5.10

Viva la España, or something like that

OMG. I've had like the best time of my life! This trip was amazing. And I can't wait to go back. It's almost decided that me and maybe Rachael, will go back in the beginning of august. Depends on the ticket prices, but yesterday I found some really cheap ones. But I don't like to fly with Ryanair.

The first days we were there, the weather wasn't that nice. Sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon. But it got better, so we got sort of tanned. But Rachael was as brown as I'll never get, even before we left Norway. But me and me freckles, we got some color in the end!

We spent a lot of time at the beach. The ones at Playa Flamenca and in Torrevieja. We used the pool a few times, but the sea is so much better! Even though the sand can be quite annoying when you get it everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.

We went to Habaneras a few times and spent some money. It's a big shopping center just outside the town. I love Zara, Pull&Bear and Bershka.

We got so tired of all the people who were selling sunglasses, bags, massage and other things. Oh my, how they can be annoying. Eventually we just put our sunglasses on and ignored them. And all the whistling on the beach. It can be flattering, but when boys at the age of 12 tries to flirt, it's kind of embarrassing.

The apartment we rented were so nice! Me and Linni have been there before, so we knew what to expect. Love the rooftop! But we didn't spend that much time there. Just sleeping and breakfast.

Down by the beach in Playa Flamenca, it's kind of an outside restaurant/bar area that goes over three floor's. We went there the second night. Linni and Rachael tried karaoke at the Legends, haha. Vengaboys-boom boom boom. And that was really embarrassing. We tried a new pub, but that kind of sucked. Then we went to the Pirate Bar, a rock pub. There we met these Swedish people, Elin and John. Rachael got really drunk, and I was kind of bored. Haha.

One night, me and R went to this Spanish place with Oscar, Rigmor, Terry, Tore and Wanda. They had great food. And the entertainment were quite funny. And the man who were entertaining got dressed up like Elvis. He wanted us girls and ladies to throw pants at him. And I got the biggest granny pants EVER. I laughed so much! And then he asked me to go on stage with him, so I did. And I danced around with the big granny pants on me. But then he got in the pants with me. And then he pretended to take me from behind, and he said "bend over". I laughed so much that I cried. It's a good thing I got a sense of humor, or I would have smacked him. Haha.

We went out drinking every night. And we were hungover each morning, but it passed and then we would start again. I've laughed so much. Me and Rachael have the same kind of humor, and we made up all these Spanish words and sentences. It's so much fun!! Like El muso is el blafro in el vindo, haha. That's kind of a nasty remake of a Norwegian sentence, that we would say if we were wearing a skirt or a dress and the wind were blowing up our pus**'*.

I must say, Alejandro's is my favorite place to be. The food is nice and the people working there are so cool. Especially Jamie, he's so funny. And what a gentleman:) He knows how to treat a lady/girl. One night there were great dancing music there, so me and the girls were dancing a lot. Made quite a show! I think people enjoyed it;) We stayed till three o'clock, and the bill were huge. Haha. Almost 200 euro. In Norway it would have been SO MUCH more, but...

Can't wait to go back! I love Spain.

I haven't had time to read what I've just written:) Just saying.

Ingen kommentarer: