20.5.10

HOLA amigos

I'm back from Spain. And I'm gonna try a new thing. I guess you've already noticed it, I'm TRYING my best to write in English. It's a long time since I had English in school, so I'm gonna try to improve my writing a bit. OMG, I'm already tired in my head. haha.
Next post will be about Spain, or a post to my little sister (that one will be in Norwegian).

Nalina: Since you're so good in English, I guess you will laugh your ass off reading this. And Julie, you to I guess. Since you've got a boyfriend from England and writes a lot in English. Yeye, but at least I'll try, and we'll see how long it last. Or if I get any response :)

xoxo

3 kommentarer:

Nalina sa...

It wasn't THAT bad.. :p Practice makes pefrect! See ya

Julie sa...

Hey, don't worry, any major mistakes and you will make my life longer by making me laugh ;-) Haha. Looking forward to the Spain post!

Trine Lise sa...

HAHA :p
It's been like 5 years since last time, it was the first year in high school. Then I didn't have English for 2 years, but the last year in high school I only had plural, or what it's called. And then I worked a year. And then it was this school year, you don't learn English at a nursing-school/nursewhatever :p

I guess you'll laugh a lot then Julie:p Oh, the Spain post will be juicy;) Do you know where in Spain you're going?