25.1.11

What are you thankful for?

I got inspired when I read a post on my friend Hilde's blog.

And today I'm thankful for this:
- I have the best family in the world. Words cannot describe.
- My girlfriends. I don't have a lot of friends that are girls, but the few I have, they are the greatest.
- My cat Simon, he is the sweetest thing in the world. He is so happy, and he loves me no matter what.
- Studying to be a nurse. The start of this semester has been great. We have a truly great teacher, and he is so inspiring. And the new school is cool.
- Coffee. My new coffee machine makes my mornings so much better.
- The Norwegian health care system. I truly appreciate that we are so lucky. That we don't have to pay a fortune, for example when we have to have surgery to remove a tooth.
- The fresh winter air.